Christmas Light Fight Winner

So I have been watching the Christmas Light Fight on ABC-TV since it debuted a few years ago. On Monday, December 11, I was watching the show and the first display to be shown was from the town of Cedar Hill, TX, about 12 miles south of Dallas. As the owner, Jeff Bachelor, was being interviewed, I couldn't help but notice these blinking red lights behind the interview scene. Further investigating indicated that these red lights were tower lights, as in FM/TV tower lights. What was behind them was the antenna farm for just about all of the Dallas/Fort Worth FM and TV stations. And I knew where that was. So Monday night, in some at-times heavy fog, I drove to Cedar Hill and found the house, located at the end of Kari Ann Court. I did get to meet Jeff and he told me how he got his house ready which began back in June and he worked right up to when the show visited them back on October 17.

So, check out the photos. Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas!!

 

 















 















Comments